Reflections &amp;gt;Dubstep&amp;lt; Reflections >Dubstep<

Beautiful.

Love it. Love the panned sections. The mastering is near perfect. Beat is epic. I think the bass is over-wobbled, but masterfully used. My only regret is that you don't have more songs! The heavy sections are awesome. I had a party last night and I couldn't get this song out of my head. I kept on randomly raving to music that was only in my head. Some people looked at me weird, but who cares!? Love your work man.

mr-jazzman responds:

Haha thanks man! I'm actually workin on a new dubstep track for Robot Day right now, so I'll have more songs for you check out! =) Next time you have a party, turn this up! =D

Dubstep Preview - 0:52 Dubstep Preview - 0:52

Good

I think the melody and composition is a bit sketchy, but the mastering is excellent. Looking forward to a finished product.

mr-jazzman responds:

Haha well...it's more metal-based. I actually wrote this melody on my guitar before I even put it on dubstep. (You can thank this song for inspiring me to write metalstep! ;) ) If you listen closely, it lands more on an offbeat, not on the typical downbeat that most people are used to hearing...hence, it doesn't sound "normal." But, to each his own, I suppose. Thanks for the review!

...Dang, forgot I submitted this thang on my birthday. =P

Peril: Free Fall Artist Peril: Free Fall Artist

Epic

I love the sense of story behind this one. Not sure if I see your spaceship, but i can certainly see something happening behind this music. Excellent mastering, excellent use of instruments, beautiful composing.

mr-jazzman responds:

Hey man, thanks for the review, glad you could see the imagery in this one. It's been a while since people have checked out my Peril series. I'm actually sitting here rethinking it...I'd love to redo these excellent songs, and add some stuff to them. I know better how to get something to fit into a mix now, so I think I could see some relative success with them. =)

Plunder (Old Version/Preview) Plunder (Old Version/Preview)

Nice

I like, but the drums during the intro are off. Not sure particularly how, but it's a problem with the beat rather than the mastering. I like how it goes all heavy and then ends with the soft pads. Nice.

Those Who Worship Power Those Who Worship Power

Excellent!

A great song. I could dig a faster tempo and some slightly more technical riffs. The cymbals on the drums are a bit muted - I would twiddle the EQ to sort that out. Great song anyway =D

Hardstyle vs DnB Hardstyle vs DnB

Decent

It's a pretty good song. Just sounds like a big buildup to me though. Try bring in a phat dist bass line, that would probably complete this song. Also a bit longer...

tigger888 responds:

Alright, i will expiriment more, thanks forthe review!

Broaden Your Sound Broaden Your Sound

Good

A great song, well composed, however, as you say the mastering is a bit sketchy. Personal opinion (accounting for nothing) is to reduce the mids and treble on the hats and snare, perhaps a bit more low range for the bass and a more subtle overdrive on the guitar - the breakup is slightly to much, just on the edge of the sound. 9/10

mr-jazzman responds:

Hey man, thanks for the tips! I'll definitely take them into consideration during my next project. I also agree about the distortion. I dunno if I explained it in the notes or not, but this was essentially my first project recording live guitar, and using the new drum software that I got. I'll learn to iron these things out over time. Thank you for your suggestions though, they will definitely help! =)

*I'm A Raver (D'nB)*/ZeRo BaSs *I'm A Raver (D'nB)*/ZeRo BaSs

ZeRo Corp. tops the charts again

OMG what is wrong with me
i really should be working now but im stuck on NG
Im just about to turn off Linkin Park for ZeRo- BaSs on WMediaPlayer.
There we go i just did it... WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME..
I MUST BE INFECTED WITH THE BASS.
Its unsatisfied with Sounds of the earth and sea
My heart demands more than mere mortal bass.
imm plugged into the song but i cant get enough
ZeRo is the only type of bass i can have.
my face is blank
My ears are dead
Take me from this plane of drab
take me to the ZeRo Bass!
Zero im inspired by you.
*Cries* so sad i cant do anything with this inspiration
My skill is not enough to follow in your footsteps.

ZeRo-BaSs responds:

Ay Thank you for your review GR1P! =D

*Made Of Fire* *Made Of Fire*

DAAAAYUM!

SOMEONE IS GOING TO GET LICKED!
idk why i just said that...
Im 10nning and 5/5ing like all yur songs bro and downloading 80% of the ones i hear.
LOOOVE the ZeRo-BaSs style, but it was a little lacking in this song =( Gess u were trying tsomething different for a change... i havent listened to all yur songs so... i cant be the final judge.
Salut Mr. ZeRo (Read my 'Burnin love' review if u dont understand

Sonic - Twinkle Park (Remix) Sonic - Twinkle Park (Remix)

Sonic 4eva

Ever heard 'Open Your Heart'? (Apparently Performed by 'Crush 40') http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Open_You r_Heart_%28Sonic_Adventure%29
Belive this talks about it...
Makes me think of it. Not quite the same genre but nevertheless. If sonic heard this... he would be pround and the forces of Dr. Egman and whoever else there is now would be cowering at it's happiness!