That's My Fulp 2 That's My Fulp 2

Random

Wanna see my penis?
LOOOL
This is a crap movie but thats why its so good!
LOOLZ

Reflections &amp;gt;Dubstep&amp;lt; Reflections >Dubstep<

Beautiful.

Love it. Love the panned sections. The mastering is near perfect. Beat is epic. I think the bass is over-wobbled, but masterfully used. My only regret is that you don't have more songs! The heavy sections are awesome. I had a party last night and I couldn't get this song out of my head. I kept on randomly raving to music that was only in my head. Some people looked at me weird, but who cares!? Love your work man.

mr-jazzman responds:

Haha thanks man! I'm actually workin on a new dubstep track for Robot Day right now, so I'll have more songs for you check out! =) Next time you have a party, turn this up! =D

Dubstep Preview - 0:52 Dubstep Preview - 0:52

Good

I think the melody and composition is a bit sketchy, but the mastering is excellent. Looking forward to a finished product.

mr-jazzman responds:

Haha well...it's more metal-based. I actually wrote this melody on my guitar before I even put it on dubstep. (You can thank this song for inspiring me to write metalstep! ;) ) If you listen closely, it lands more on an offbeat, not on the typical downbeat that most people are used to hearing...hence, it doesn't sound "normal." But, to each his own, I suppose. Thanks for the review!

...Dang, forgot I submitted this thang on my birthday. =P

Peril: Free Fall Artist Peril: Free Fall Artist

Epic

I love the sense of story behind this one. Not sure if I see your spaceship, but i can certainly see something happening behind this music. Excellent mastering, excellent use of instruments, beautiful composing.

mr-jazzman responds:

Hey man, thanks for the review, glad you could see the imagery in this one. It's been a while since people have checked out my Peril series. I'm actually sitting here rethinking it...I'd love to redo these excellent songs, and add some stuff to them. I know better how to get something to fit into a mix now, so I think I could see some relative success with them. =)